- A safe, Christ-centered atmosphere.
- 99.2% of our graduates go to college.
- We enjoy a 22 to 1 average class size.
- ACT scores are continually higher than the state and national averages (23.5 average).
- 98% of our students re-enroll.
- 86% of our teachers have or are working on their master’s degrees.
- Advanced Placement (AP) and Honors courses are offered.
- 15 varsity sports, 2 drama seasons, at least 12 clubs, a new JV ice hockey team and various musical groups are available for students after school.
- Our athletic program has won the All Sports Trophy in the Metro Conference 21 of the past 27 years.
- Lutheran High North is 1 of 12 Christian schools in the nation featured in a recent book Learning From the Best.
- Our students perform over 12,000 hours of volunteer service to their church and community each year.
- Satisfaction surveys from students, parents, and graduates remain very high in all aspects of our school.
Facts About our Graduates
- 22% of the 2015 senior class scored in the top 10% in the nation on the ACT test.
- Macomb All-Academic Team: Of the 29 students honored as top students in class B in Macomb County LHN had 10 representatives from the class of 2015.
- Almost 200 students (24% of graduates) in the last 6 years have been accepted to University of Michigan or Michigan State University.
- Graduates have received close to $4 million in scholarship money.
- In recent years, Lutheran High North students are continuing their education from coast to coast:
Johns Hopkins University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Michigan State University
New York Institute of Technology
New York University
Notre Dame University
Ohio State University
Penn State University
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
University of California
University of Chicago
University of Colorado
University of Illinois
University of Kentucky
University of Michigan
University of Minnesota
University of North Carolina
University of Nebraska
University of South Carolina
University of Washington